Last update - October 2014
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive, and especially useful experience for our visitors. The Codingpedia editorial team does not republish articles arbitrarily. We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines. Every article republished on Codingpedia fulfills certain criteria: quality of content is important to us, and our job is to advocate for and protect the interests of our readers and the coding community. Every article is reviewed by at least a technical expert before it gets published on Codingpedia.
Republishing policies and rights
- You grant Codingpedia the permission to publish your articles on the Codepedia.org website
- You grant Codingpedia the right to display a picture of you, short biography and links to your social media channels
- Codingpedia will clearly attribute the content to the original author
- Codingpedia reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar
- Codingpedia reserves the right to remove any social media sharing links or advertising accompanying republished posts
- You grant Codingpedia the rights to syndicate the republished content in summary form via RSS to subscribers/third parties
- Codingpedia is not required to host, display, or distribute all your published articles, and may remove or refuse any article at any time for any reason
- Any information contained in your articles is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- the copyright and any other applicable intellectual property rights for republished articles remain solely with the author of the relevant articles
- you own the copyright, or have the permission for your profile picture, or other pictures that may appear in your articles
- your articles do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party
- it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If Codingpedia receives such a notification for any of your published articles, we will inform you immediately
- Codingpedia is not responsible for protecting the republished content from misuse or copyright infringement by others. Accordingly, the author indemnifies and holds harmless Codingpedia in all matters regarding copyright.
- You are not given any material compensation for having your articles republished
Should the republishing policies change, we will inform you when this happens.